We recently held a showcase for the members of our patient advisory group to demonstrate the impact that Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) work has had on trials in the BTC. This included:
- The impact of feedback on the patient information leaflet in the INSPIRE study
- Impact of PPI input on the study design in the PURSUIT trial
- How PPI input meant the ‘lived experience’ was included at consensus panel discussion in the ARCo Study
- Discussing the appropriateness of a postal recruitment and consent process in the SUNFLOWER study
- Which results were reported in the VICI study
- How the study results will be shared for the ROMIO study
You can see the full presentation here.